Monday 13 June 2011

Exercise 8 - Varying pose

These images are in a sequence of pictures which I took as part of Assignment 1 where the subject showed various pieces of jewellery which she made to sell.  The first two were too far away to see the necklace she was wearing clearly but the mother was holding it to empasise it. 
Various poses showing off jewellery
The later poses worked better for me as they formed a natural image but the main problem was the background.  There was very little room in the subject's house so we stood in the hall. It wasn't until later that I realised how hard the background looked in that colour blue and that the stairs intruded to much into the picture.  As there was no chance of doing a reshoot, I had to use Photoshop to remove them.  The images were much improved when I had done so.

No comments:

Post a Comment